Whether you are launching a new program or looking to get drive more mileage from your existing programs, we can provide you with an easy-to-implement road map of marketing activities with recommended priorities. We’ll create a comprehensive plan that addresses prospective student engagement across all key touch points.
- A step-by-step report with timelines
- Comprehensive opportunity assessment of marketing activities including:
- Social media & blogging
- Referral programs
- Lead nurturing campaigns
- Information sessions & Webinars
- Media rankings
- Testimonial development
- On-campus and offsite events
- A “plug and play” plan that your team can execute, or options for Enrollment Strategies to assist with executing the plan.
How to get started:
Why Choose Enrollment Strategies?
- There are never enough hours in the day. Make sure you do everything you can to achieve your enrollment goals.
- Collaborate with a consultant who’s walked in your shoes as an MBA recruiter. Instant expertise. No learning curve. Better results.
“Barbara worked for me as MBA Admissions and Marketing Manager at the University of Bath. She was truly outstanding, and was the ultimate professional in dealing with current and potential students. One of the panel of the AMBA accrediting body (the equivalent of AACSB in the UK) went as far as to say that she was the reason that we made it into the Financial Times’ list of top 100 MBAs worldwide – and I couldn’t agree more!”
-Professor Pete Naude, Professor of Marketing, Manchester Business School and former Head of Post-Graduate Programs, University of Bath School of Management