Are you missing opportunities to convert information session attendees into applicants? Of all your MBA recruitment efforts, information sessions should produce among the highest conversion rates because they’ve taken the extra effort and time to learn more.
If you’re not taking advantage of every opportunity to inform and persuade, you could be making your recruitment job tougher than it needs to be. Get an Info Session Performance Boost from someone who can share best practices from personal experience as an MBA recruiter.
- Project kickoff and strategy alignment meeting
- Pre-event marketing plan and content, including web copy, call-to-action, and a series of emails
- Complete presentation with persuasive content, detailed notes, and professional design
- Post-event marketing plan and content, including a series of customized emails and two alumni testimonials
- Customize this program based on your needs and priorities
How to get started:
Why Choose Enrollment Strategies?
- There are never enough hours in the day. Make sure you do everything you can to achieve your recruitment objectives.
- Collaborate with a consultant who’s walked in your shoes as an MBA recruiter. Instant expertise. No learning curve. Better results.
My Info Session marketing programs incorporate many best practices I’ve learned from years of helping others improve their Info Session presentations and from presenting at Info Sessions myself as an MBA recruiter. It’s always rewarding when you get reactions like this from prospective students:
“The information session was really helpful and informative. It was a great overview of the program, and the info on the benefits to your career and stats on salary changes were helpful. Barbara did a great job presenting. The credentials (accreditation and how few others in the area have it) and all the rankings were very helpful.”