Agency Needs Help
There’s no substitute for hands-on experience. While your university’s marketing agency may be great at marketing, they probably haven’t walked a mile in your shoes as a business school recruiter. That means they have to rely on you to explain, edit, and tweak their copy until the message is spot-on for your target prospects. That takes valuable time as you invest hours and hours collaborating with your marketing agency to get it just right.
What would you do if you could have most of those hours back? As a former MBA recruiter I can help your marketing agency hit the messaging target faster, achieve better results, and minimize the demands on your valuable time.
- Collaborate with your marketing agency
- Provide hands-on recruiting expertise so you don’t have to
- Edit and review Agency copy
- Write copy to support Agency projects
- Ensure that messaging is highly relevant and persuasive